Aug 5, 2009

Bun & Burger and such

Today I went to Bun & Burger to show you all the amazingness of this lovely place. Not to be confused with Bun N Burger, which that place is no good. Bun & Burger offers a good variety of food from taquito's to teriyaki sandwiches. The only thing they don't offer is a vegetarian/vegan choice. The closest thing i could find were either french fries or the deep fried popper things. But aside from that, the food is spectacular. And, for as long as I can remember, Bun & Burger has always been in this location, and I'm 23.

Bun & Burger

This is the front of Bun & Burger. 17091 Newland St, Huntington Beach, CA
Tel: (714) 848-9406

Bun & Burger

This is the inside of Bun & Burger. Homie.


My Meal

This is the meal I had, which was a plain cheeseburger with fries and a root beer. Just so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment